A Look Inside Our Community

Ever wonder what it's like to be a sister? Come take a closer look. And we hope to hear from you! Send us a comment now and then.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Respite


A woman taking a respite in a corner we have all set up, just for this. A place of re-charging whether by looking at a book to purchase or just plan sitting in the environment held and enfolded in God's love and peace. We try to offer a hand with whatever peoples needs are. _________________________________

PS I am so disapointed to say that my pictures taken at Thanksgiving this year got erased by mistake. I am sorry not to be able to share that beautiful, fun day with you.

And if anyone wants to write to me directly you can do so at aheady@yahoo.com. The great comments you add I am unable to respond because I do not get your email along with your comments. Thanks and again I am sorry to have let you down about Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home