A Look Inside Our Community

Ever wonder what it's like to be a sister? Come take a closer look. And we hope to hear from you! Send us a comment now and then.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sr. Patricia Thomas is off to Moscow



Sr. Patricia Thomas has been missioned to Moscow. We will certainly miss her here in the US. During the final Eucharistic Liturgy we celebrated together, we invited Bishop Lennon to pray the blessing for missionaries.



A final farewell with Sr. Frances. Sr. Patricia, may St. Paul speed your steps and fan into flame the fire that burns in your heart for Jesus and all your brothers and sisters. We are united in prayer.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Thanks for sharing these photos. Is the Sister on S. Pat's right her Sister? She looks familiar to me but I cannot place from where.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Sixtina87 said…

    I can't believe that is Sister Frances!!!! I haven't seen her for years. I was a sophomore in HS when I met her and I have been out of HS for almost a yr!!! WOW, she looks good though!!!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Sr. Jocelyn Veritas said…

    seems you have not been updating the blog. everything ok?

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Today I read that Bishop Lennon has been named Bishop (of Cleveland, I think) to replace the retiring Bishop Pilla. God's blessing to him!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    please erase^^^^^^^^^^

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Mojo said…

    Love your blog...be in touch from

    mojo - N. Ireland

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Sister Annie, we miss your posts to your blog...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home