A Look Inside Our Community

Ever wonder what it's like to be a sister? Come take a closer look. And we hope to hear from you! Send us a comment now and then.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Am Sorry


I am so sorry and yes I am going to continue this blog. Over the past months there have been so many deadlines and many programs and pictures for events that have had to be taken the blog has suffered. I promise to keep up more regularly now and even more since, I have hear from so many, how you have missed it.
Summer is over. Do I hear a big groan? Every year at the end of summer we have a picnic in the back yard with all our employees and their families which has always been a load of fun and this year was no exception.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    That's ok, Sister Annie. Although we have missed your blogging, we do understand. Glad you are back! Looking forward to your photos! And Congratulations on your Jubilee!!!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a surprise!! Thanks Sr. Ann for your hard work on this blog. We really missed you, but we can rejoice again!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't you have a 25th anniversary? Do you have pics? We love pics...... I hope your beautiful celebration was the best!!

    I'm looking forward to all your blogs!

    thank you much!

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Sr. Annie,
    Your blog has been the only way by which I could keep up with all that's happening in the Boston community (so dear to my heart). I'm really glad you're back

     

Post a Comment

<< Home