A Look Inside Our Community

Ever wonder what it's like to be a sister? Come take a closer look. And we hope to hear from you! Send us a comment now and then.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Concert Tour





Ten sisters went on "tour" bringing the gift of music into Christmas.
One person I talked to at the concert here in Boston said, "Sister I would not miss this yearly event for anything. This truly puts me in the Christmas Spirit. I realize that there is so much more to Christmas than gift giving. Jesus came to us as gift and so we have reason to Celebrate even when life is difficult."
I was able to sneak in a few pictures while they were practicing for the Saturday night event.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had attend the concert in Philadelphia. It was so great to be there. I really enjoyed hearing those beautiful voices.

    I used to visit your community for the vocation weeks. Being there for the concert was like being home.

    And my little one enjoyed being invited to dance with the sisters at the end.

    I hope you all come back to Philly again!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I am hopping around the blogosphere to say "Merry Christmas" to my friends. May this first day of Christmas be blessed with peace and serenity and inner joy!

    Merry Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home