A Look Inside Our Community

Ever wonder what it's like to be a sister? Come take a closer look. And we hope to hear from you! Send us a comment now and then.

Monday, November 12, 2007


Yes you see everyone in a different place other then the chapel. Thank God we have a hall that we can use for Mass. It is rather nice because as mass is being said the sun rises with such majesty. I had to run and get my camera for this beautiful sun rise, I just couldn't resist.
For those of you that have been here before we are remodeling the first floor from the community room onto the chapel. This area has a very high traffic volume and has just simply worn out. I had to take pictures of the carpet and such before they tore it up and it really made a real impression on my that the carpet had been worn by many feet traveling to the chapel at the end of the hallway. All those feet and all those prayers. Please feel my prayers for each one of my readers whether I have met you or not.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger marthatherese said…

    Nice catch on sunrise, Sr. Annie! I miss the sunrise in the east coast. I hope you'll be finished remodeling by the time you have Boston Christmas Concert. When will it be???
    Great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home