A Look Inside Our Community

Ever wonder what it's like to be a sister? Come take a closer look. And we hope to hear from you! Send us a comment now and then.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

High Moments from the Concerts

There were many moments that were special for me this past week or so. Coming home and eating together with my sisters around 11 PM after a concert and rising again together the next morning for the Eucharist were especially neat for me this year. I love being together with my sisters and we really had a lot of fun together this year. I was especially moved by our Manhattan Concert. The sound was turned to gold by the arched ceilings and acoustics. But that wasn't what grabbed my attention. The faces of the people were what spoke to me. When we went down to sing in the aisles a Christmas Prayer, "New York City Christmas," I was struck by the number of people moved to tears. People need people in order to experience love and belonging and safety. And people today truly need announcers of the peace on earth that Jesus brings us. These are moments that make me so grateful for my vocation to share Jesus with others. Tonight and tomorrow we are doing our concerts here in Boston after a tremendous snow storm! Everybody now is in the Christmas mood!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Sr. Jocelyn Veritas said…

    Hi, Sr. Ann, read your blog. Always missed those fun days with the concerts and christmas tree decorations....... joce

     

Post a Comment

<< Home