A Look Inside Our Community

Ever wonder what it's like to be a sister? Come take a closer look. And we hope to hear from you! Send us a comment now and then.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Community United in Prayer for Vocations


September 2005- September 2006 has been designated by our Mother General as a special year of prayer and activities for vocations. So we began this year with an hour of prayer uniting with our sisters all over the world. We began in the back of our chapel and processed in singing.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Sixtina87 said…

    I attended a Eucharistic Adoration retreat over the weekend, where a PDDM Sister came from california to attend it with me. At the end of the retreat we focused on vocations, i was one who was standing for the 2nd time but with almost 4 yrs of discernment, I have come to know what the life is about and I desire it so much in my life. Please pray for me!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home